1) Trust in God – To trust someone you need to get to know them. The only deliberate effort in the Christian life is to seek God. Spontaneous effort toward other things will result in Trust in God.
2) Be a man of character – “Character is power.” Booker T. Washington (1856-1915). It is often said that character is who you are when no one is looking. The reality is God is always looking at our hearts.
3) Be a giver, not a taker – Give all that you have both emotionally and physically. People will remember how you made them feel more than what you did for them. Only give when your intentions are to give and not to receive.
4) Have a go to guy when it comes to life issues, to get suggestions from and to talk out problems – If it’s in your head you are dead as your thoughts go round and round. Talk or write it out.
5) Be a man of action – Every face I see is a memory. This memory will cause me to not be slothful and move like a cheetah with the power of a lion.